Saturday, June 6, 2009

There's a bluejay sitting on the windowstill

Couldn't think of anything else to name this post. I looked out side and its staring at its reflection now lol. And he's gone :(

So the last few days have not been fun. I've been in weird moods that then to come around the same time every month. Depressed, antisocial, wanting to be social, lazy, feeling to lazy... I hate it lol.

Last night I went to baby sit my 2 nieces. One is 8 and the other is 2.5 months. I played Mario Party with the older one most of the night and explained why I wear the hijab. She said "You're crazy." lol She doesn't completely understand. When I said I don't show my beauty to guys she just stared at me like "HUH?" Then she said that most people she sees that wears the hijab is from a different country or state. I tried to correct that view by saying most of my friends were born in the US (but most of them are from the neighboring state since I go to college out of state. But I have also met a lot of people from my state.)

When she went to bed I stayed up holding her sister and feeding her. There's something that makes you fall in love with them when they stare up at you with their big eye. So adorable masha'Allah. I want one of my own lol. Except.... I need to finish school first. After that insha'Allah.

No comments: