Saturday, June 20, 2009

Egypt!!!

I have been here for 2 whole days. I had a decent trip over. The Paris airport was soooo uncomfortable/expensive. They wanted 8 euros for a stupid sandwich!!!!! NOOOOOOOO... The landing in Cairo was a little rough but other than that we had a smooth flight. It took me 1.5 hrs to get though all of the customs since they were checking everyone for swine flu... I'M SO SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT!!! IT'S A FREAKING FLUUUUUU! i mean... *angel face*

Then the ride back to my friends flat was interesting. My friends were right in warning me that Egypt drivers are crazy lol. I saw some sheep in the street eating and the look I had on my face made my friends cousins start laughing at me lol.

I went to the baby celebration last night and that was cute. A sheep somehow got into the building and worked its way upstairs. I started laughing and sat still while all the girls screamed and ran away from it. After that I went to the mall. I think we might be going back tonight.

I don't have connection right now so I won't be blogging too much for a while.

1 comment:

Yasemin said...

I wish I could go! Glad you made it safely!