Friday, July 2, 2010

Clean out those PC/laptops!

Well my laptop overheated again today, and fried the hard drive. I got into the fan and there was soooo much dust stuck in it, it was gross. (I'm blaming it on Egpyt since I took it there twice haha.)

So my word of advice is go into your computer and clean out the dust. If you have a laptop, you may need to remove the fan and get the dust that's hidden between the fan and vent (that's what I did.) If you're not good with computers ask someone who is :) It'll save you money.

The good news, I get to upgrade my hard drive... double the amount of gigs. Bad: it costs money, lol.

Salam!

1 comment:

Umm Aaminah said...

A'salaamu alaikum sis. I just removed the cover of my laptop a few days ago and was really surprised at the LACK of dirt! I took mine to UAE which is notorious for dust and sand. Plus we have 2 cats but really mine was pretty clean. Alhamdulillah!

Good reminder though. :-)