Sunday, July 26, 2009

hahaaaahaaaa Dream.

I don't know what's wrong with me but I had a dream that I was forced to go back to high school for a year because they found out my class didn't do something right in hours o something. I was so annoyed because I had to repeat my senior year when I had already completed my first yr of college. My school also does this thing where you can be a part time college student and take 3 or 6 credit hours for free. So I got so annoyed being back with all the drama and crap in high school that I was finally like "Ugh, I have college to go to, I had enough credit before this mistake happened so screw this. I'm getting out of here."

I don't remember if this was this dream or another one. I kept forgetting to put on my hijab. Then when I realized it I was like :S :S. I was wondering if any of you ever dream about forgetting to put on you hijab? It's not the first dream I've had. I was also wondering if any of you have accidentally went out without it when you first started wearing it full time?

No comments: