Thursday, May 28, 2009

My "Pets"

I only have one really pet. She is a mini rex rabbit. She's super soft and cute. I've had her for like 3 years. Then my other "pets"are just wild animals lol. Tonight I saw a raccoon and some bats.
Everyday we have a million and a half birds lol
  • goldfinch
  • cardinals
  • robins
  • indigo buntings
  • red breasted grosbeaks
  • pheasants
  • turkey vultures
  • bald eagles
  • grackles
  • blue birds
  • humming birds
  • oriels
I'm sure there's more and I butchered half their spellings lol.
I also have seen mannny deer, snakes, opossums, rabbits, squirrels, chipmunks, and a fox. I absolutely love watching the animals sometimes. Tonight I waited until my little masked bandit came and watched him eat for awhile. Then I watched a bat fly around for a bit. My picture by the way is a deer my dad saw and took the pic of up north. He's a good photographer.

No comments: