Monday, May 25, 2009

First

Well, well, well. This is my first blog ever. I thought I would try it out and see how it goes. I will try and use proper grammar/punctuation. If not sorry hehe.

So about me. I am a recent revert to Islam. I absolutely love it. I took on the hijab the first day which I also love. I am a college student studying civil engineering. I know... I'm crazy. I got good grades this year, elhamdolallah. This summer I will be traveling to Egypt. My family thinks they will never see me again. Those same family members are giving me a hard time about my conversion, but I just try to smile and ignore them.

Please pass my blog onto some sisters. I would love to meet more and get their input.

Well that's all I have for now. Leave me comments for more ideas to write about hehe.

3 comments:

ModestJustice said...

Alhamdulillah sister! :D
And welcome to the blogging world! Insha'allah you're family members will get used to it and accept it!

I hope you write about your experience in Egypt this summer, insha'allah! :D

Muslim&Proud said...

i'm planning on writing a lot. isA.

on my trip i'll probablly write at the airports :) then while i'm there as long as i have connection. i'm excited

Peace said...

Assalamualaikkum Warahmutullah Sister :)

MashaAllah ! Feeling so good to know Allah blessed you and granted you the hidayah(Knowldege):).Alhamdulillah.

Even tho im a born muslim,i feel like a revert cause we werent brought up following Shariah.

Me too in my college years.:)

Do keep in touch,visit my blog too..InshaAllah.