Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm beyond annoyed!

I started a new job about a month ago. They let me work a week and a half so about 28 hrs. and then they go "oops you can't work until you get tested for TB, drugs, and all your vaccinations are up to date. And you have to go though orientation." Well I'm a federal work study and they have rules, only 4 hours of work per day and they wanted me to attend an 8 hr orientation. Also to top that, you can't go to orientation unless all the previous medical things are done.... Which you have to wait a week between TB tests (they make you do two.) Teh HR person I've been "Talking" to isn't helpful. She takes days to call you back, doesn't answer your questions. I talked to her on Thur. or Fri. about this and she said, "if we can't let you do orientation Tue. we'll set something up later in the week, I'll call you on Monday." We'll Mondays come and gone, I called her left yet another message and haven't heard anything. I'm about ready to say screw it give me my money, and I'll get a work study on campus... this is complete bullshit. When I was hired I should have been given all this information, not after I worked almost 2 weeks. Also not paying me because it was your screw up is just wrong....

No comments: