Monday, August 23, 2010

School/Birthday

I started college today. I was supposed to go till 5 and got out at 10:10 sooo :D

My birthday is coming up in the next week, and I'm turning 21! I want o go out with friends and be like "WOOHOO, I'm 21! Can I have a virgin margarita?" I just think it would be amusing. lol. I got my new drivers license picture done today. No more hair in my picture now :) I have my pretty blue veil on in it lol. They didn't even ask about if i wore it for religious purposes or not, which was nice.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

I need to get a new license since I got married and my name and address changed. I hope they don't ask me any questions about my scarf. It'll be nice to have a hijabified license...I always feel awkward handing it to people when I'm obviously wearing hijab (in person) and obviously NOT on the license. Seems a bit contradictory.

Nikki said...

oh, and happy early birthday! I was pregnant when I turned 21, so alhumdullilah, my non-Muslim friends didn't even attempt to get me to go "out." It was a relief. :)